Just Another Photographer
It has always been about the experience during the process of creating any image, and never about the results.
What They Say
…you as an individual become so close to the families that the feeling of a stranger between us never existed…
…desire to take the project as one of your own and push your thoughts beyond limits to attain perfection…
…patience to sit down and understand the situation, discuss on how to get things aligned and execute them…
What I Do
Destination Wedding Photography
Intimate Wedding Photography
Pre/Post Wedding Photography
Kids/Family Event Photography
How It Works
Mail, text, or call me to discuss your exact need, and get your exact quotation…
Get through formal booking process with all the mutual terms and conditions…
Proceed to clear the advance amount payment, and formally reserve your dates…
Forget the formal part, and move ahead with the madness of our shoot…
Plus Camera Clicks
Plus Cities Touched
Plus Featured Occasions
Plus Happy Clients
Not So Happy Clients
Who I Am
Hi, It’s me…
Santosh Sharma, an independent photographer, creative head, as well as the person behind all the madness of Santushti Photography. I was born in Bihar, brought up in Assam, and working from Bangalore, India; but happy to travel anywhere. With an upbringing of a self-taught photographer, I professionally deal in projects involving people and various events related to them (weddings, kids, family, corporate and lifestyle projects being some of them).
to bring out the “image” behind a photo in more of a photo-journalistic and documentary way, being as little obtrusive as possible. My images are photographed and processed in a way that they are not just a bunch of good-looking images, but images which make you relate to them very personally, bringing out the story surrounding it.
…This & That…
- Have been featured in the Indian Talent Magazine among the latest Indian talents from art and culture field.
- First cover feature have been for Indian Talent Magazine.
- Other works have also been featured in the Indian Talent Magazine, Outlook India/Careers360 magazine, and Asian Age.
- Had been selected and exhibited in Photostop and Bangalore School of Art Photography Contest held at Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath, Bangalore.
- Have had the privilege of being among the official set of photographers for the Global Buddhist Congregation held in Delhi.
- Featured as Photographer In Focus by Canvera.
- Featured among best photos from members by Canon Edge.
- Featured on the Flickr – Frontpage Explore.
- Places touched till now: Delhi, Dehradun, Varanasi, Sarnath, Gaya, Allahabad, Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Patna, Katihar, Bhagalpur, Kolkata, Darjeeling, Puri, Pulivendula, Chittoor, Chennai, Andaman Islands, Port Blair, Goa, Hassan, Coorg, and of course, Bangalore.
apart from my technical expertise and instinctive experience, you meet a person with an open-minded and accommodative approach, irrespective of what age group, gender, region, religion, or class you belong to. I do not follow typical gimmicky marketing tactics, but more than anything else, I aim to make the experience best possible for the person on the other side.
End of the day…
I am just another photographer, who shoots some awesome and some lesser awesome images. Lets contact, meet, and experience each other.