JUST ANOTHER PHOTOGRAPHER
…you as an individual become so close to the families that the feeling of a stranger between us never existed…
…desire to take the project as one of your own and push your thoughts beyond limits to attain perfection…
…patience to sit down and understand the situation, discuss on how to get things aligned and execute them…
Candid Wedding Photography
Destination Wedding Photography
Intimate Wedding Photography
Pre/Post Wedding Photography
Candid Portrait Photography
Kids/Family Event Photography
Mail, text, or call me to discuss your exact need, and get your exact quotation…
Get through formal booking process with all the mutual terms and conditions…
Proceed to clear the advance amount payment, and formally reserve your dates…
Forget the formal part, and move ahead with the madness of our photography session…
Plus Camera Clicks
Plus Cities Touched
Plus Featured Occasions
Plus Happy Clients
Not So Happy Clients
As a professional/candid wedding photographer:
- Have been featured in the Indian Talent Magazine among the latest Indian talents from art and culture field.
- First cover feature published in the Indian Talent Magazine.
- Other works have also been featured in the Indian Talent Magazine, Outlook India/Careers360 magazine, and Asian Age.
- Had been selected and exhibited in Photostop and Bangalore School of Art Photography Contest held at Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath, Bangalore.
- Have had the privilege of being among the official set of photographers for the Global Buddhist Congregation held in Delhi.
- Featured as Photographer In Focus by Canvera.
- Featured among best photos from members by Canon Edge.
- Featured on the Flickr – Frontpage Explore.
- Places touched as a candid wedding photographer or professional photographer till now: Delhi, Dehradun, Varanasi, Sarnath, Gaya, Allahabad, Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Patna, Katihar, Bhagalpur, Kolkata, Darjeeling, Puri, Pulivendula, Chittoor, Chennai, Andaman Islands, Port Blair, Goa, Hassan, Coorg, and of course, Bangalore.
Hi, It’s me… Santosh Sharma, an independent candid wedding photographer, creative head, as well as the person behind all the madness at Santushti Photography. I was born in Bihar, brought up in Assam, and working from Bangalore, India; but happy to travel anywhere. With an upbringing of a self-taught photographer, I professionally deal in projects involving people and various events related to them (weddings, kids, family, corporate and lifestyle projects being some of them).
I strive to bring out the “image” behind a photo in more of candid, photo-journalistic, and documentary way; by being as little obtrusive as possible. My images are photographed and processed in a way that they are not just a bunch of good-looking images, but images which make you relate to them very personally, bringing out the story surrounding it.
Basically… apart from my technical expertise and instinctive experience, you meet a person with an open-minded and accommodative approach, irrespective of what age group, gender, region, religion, or class you belong to. I do not follow typical gimmicky marketing tactics, but more than anything else, I aim to make the experience best possible for the person on the other side.